Wednesday 29 April 2009

P.S.

I'd like to say a big thank you to the lovely filthypawsandsilkydrawers for awarding me the Kreativ Blogger award! I'm sorry I don't update more, I will try to do better in future! If you've stumbled here go and check out her blog for the most stunning photos of food, her gorgeous pup, fashion & much more.



Here are 7 other blogs I read (I would give them all awards but they've probably received it 100 times before anyway!):

#1 angry chicken

#2 desire to inspire

#3 poppytalk

#4 My Paper Crane

#5 design is mine : isn't it lovely?

#6 decor8

#7 bread and honey : a food blog


All are centred around my favourite things: crafting, homewares, food and inspiring photographs. I highly recommend them all :) Of course there are lots more blogs which deserve a mention, I'm sure one day I will sit down & write them all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment